Commercial Roofing Contractor Serving Riverside and The Surrounding Areas
Business owners in Orange and Riverside counties can confidently turn to Berry Roofing & Solar for commercial roof installation services. Based in Riverside, California, we are a trusted commercial roofing company that has been serving businesses throughout the area for more than three decades.
Commercial Roofing Replacement Services
As a one-stop shop for expert commercial roofing services, we have the experience and skills to restore the roofing system on your building to optimal condition. We are the commercial roofing company you can rely on for:
- Roof replacement – Most commercial roofing systems have a flat or low-slope roof that requires proper drainage. Berry Roofing & Solar installs commercial roofing with the utmost expertise so that it lasts long into the future.
- Roof repair – Has your commercial roof sustained damage? Prevent the damage from spreading by calling upon our roof repair specialists.
- Roof maintenance – Ensure the roof on your commercial building is always in optimal shape with our biannual maintenance services.
- Roof installation – Are you having a new commercial building constructed for your business? Allow us to install a high-performance commercial roof.
What Are the Different Types of Commercial Roofing Materials?
If the roof on your commercial building needs to be replaced, or you’re having a roof installed on your new-construction building, Berry Roofing & Solar offers a variety of roofing materials for you to choose from. These include:
- PVC roofing – Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) membranes are extremely fire-, wind-, moisture-, and chemical-resistant, and well-known for their longevity. PVC flat roofing is also energy efficient commercial roof option.
- TPO roofing – Thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) is a single-ply roofing material that is very inexpensive. It’s also 100% recyclable, making it an eco-friendly option.
- EPDM roofing – Ethylene propylene diene methylene (EPDM) is a type of rubber roofing material that is typically available in black or white. It can stretch to fit any roof.
- Metal roofing – This type of roofing is highly durable and solar-reflective, which can dramatically reduce your building’s energy usage. Metal roofs typically last between 30 and 60 years.
How long does a metal commercial roof last?
Metal roofs typcially last between 30 and 60 years but this varies based on geographic location, and weather patterns. Ongoing maintenance and inspection will increase the longevity of your commercial metal roof. Learn how to properly maintain commercial roofs.
What is the most common commercial roofing material?
EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) roofing is one of the most popular commercial roofing materials. This type of roofing is a cost-effective rubber material that is very durable.
Do commercial roofs have shingles?
In most cases, shingles are not the material of choice for commercial roofing systems. Most commercial buildings have flat roofs which are not ideal for shingles. If your commercial roof is not flat, asphalt shingles can be a great option.
Which type of roof is popular in industrial buildings?
Metal roofing is a popular choice for commercial and industrial properties. Metal roofing offers longevity and durability, making it a great investment for businesses.
What type of metal roofing is used on commercial buildings?
There are a variety of metal roofing options to choose from, including aluminum, steel and copper. Aluminum standing seam metal roofing is best for flat roofs with low slopes and is a common go-to option for commercial buildings in humid environments. Other metal roofing options include standing seam metal roofing, corrugated metal roofing, metal shingle roofing, metal tiles, flat-lock metal roofing and more.
Commercial Roofing Services You Can Trust
No matter what your commercial roofing needs are, Berry Roofing & Solar can deliver. Our numerous glowing reviews and A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau are testaments to the high level of service we provide on every project. Learn about how to hire a roofing contractor.
To experience for yourself why we’re one of the leading commercial roofing contractors serving businesses throughout Orange and Riverside counties, contact Berry Roofing & Solar today.