Reliable Service From a Leading Commercial Roofing Contractor
Business owners in Orange and Riverside counties can confidently turn to Berry Roofing & Solar when the roof on their commercial building needs professional attention. Based in Riverside, California, we are a trusted commercial roofing contractor that has been serving the area for more than three decades.
Commercial Roofing Services
As a one-stop shop for expert commercial roofing services, we have the experience and skills to restore the roofing system on your building to optimal condition. We are the commercial roofing company you can rely on for:
- Roof replacement – Most commercial roofing systems have a flat or low-slope roof that requires proper drainage. Berry Roofing & Solar installs commercial roofing with the utmost expertise so that it lasts long into the future.
- Roof repair – Has your commercial roof sustained damage? Prevent the damage from spreading by calling upon our roof repair specialists.
- Roof maintenance – Ensure the roof on your commercial building is always in optimal shape with our biannual maintenance services.
- Roof installation – Are you having a new commercial building constructed for your business? Allow us to equip it with a high-performance roof.
Types of Commercial Roofing Materials
If the roof on your commercial building needs to be replaced, or you’re having a roof installed on your new-construction building, Berry Roofing & Solar offers a variety of roofing materials for you to choose from. These include:
- PVC roofing – Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) membranes are extremely fire-, wind-, moisture-, and chemical-resistant, and well-known for their longevity. PVC flat roofing is also energy efficient.
- TPO roofing – Thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) is a single-ply roofing material that is very inexpensive. It’s also 100% recyclable, making it an eco-friendly option.
- EPDM roofing – Ethylene propylene diene methylene (EPDM) is a type of rubber roofing that is typically available in black or white. It can stretch to fit any roof.
- Metal roofing – This type of roofing is highly durable and solar-reflective, which can dramatically reduce your building’s energy usage. Metal roofs typically last between 30 and 60 years.
Commercial Roofers You Can Trust
Whatever the roofing needs of your commercial building, Berry Roofing & Solar can deliver. Our numerous glowing reviews and A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau are testaments to the high level of service we provide on every project.
To experience for yourself why we’re one of the leading commercial roofing contractors serving Orange and Riverside counties, contact Berry Roofing & Solar today.